It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
题目答案
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。