1. The teacher (have) a meeting now.
2. –Where did you go? -I (go) to the mountains.
3. We decided (visit) friends.
4. That made me (feel) very sad.
5. Swimming in summer is (real) fun.
6. I think she can ______(dance) very well.
7. There are some ________ (tomato) and some beef in the noodles.
8. It’s 7:15 am. It’s time ______(go) to school.
9. As a student, we can’t a_____ late for class.
10. His uncle has medium b______ with black hair.
11.The beach in Beidaihe is p__________ good. I like it.
12.Don’t play on the street. It’s too d____________.
13.Don’t speak to your c_________ in class while the lesson is going on.
14. Welcome to Yanggang Hotel. We have two new great s________.
15. He’d like a m_______ bowl of rice.
16. This shop opens b_______10:00 am. and 3:30 pm. during holidays.
17.Mum, I’m h__________. Is there anything to eat?
18. At the b________ of the new term, I see my old friends again.
19. There are three tall b__________ in the city.
20. I often borrow books from the l_____________.
( )1.－What did you do last Friday?
－Tim played _____soccer and I played _____ piano.
A. the, the
B. the, /
C. /, the
D. a, the
( )2－_____ you go to the museum with your father yesterday?
－Yes. We _____there in the afternoon.
A. Did; go
B. Do; go
C. Did; went
D. Do; went ( )3－_______________? －She is tall and thin.
A. What is your sister？
B. What does your sister look like？
C. What does your sister do?
D. What’s your sister like?
( )4－Where is your sister? －She _________ my mom with cooking.
C. is help
D. is helping
( )5. My grandma likes the big house _____ a beautiful garden.
( )6. Helping others can make us ______ very happy.
A. to feel
( )7－_____________? －It was very humid.
A. How is the weather?
B. What is the weather like?
C. How was the weather like?
D. How was the weather?
( )8. Hawk is talking _____ a friend. They are talking ____ English.
A. with; with
B. with; in
C. in; in
D. about; about
( )9. His brother likes to ____ jokes. We all like him.
( )10－What does your mother think of the news?
－___________. She says i t’s too boring.
A. She doesn’t mind it.
B. She wants it.
C. She likes it very much.
D. She can’t stand it.
( )11－_______did you go last Sunday? －I went to the mountains.
( )12_____ talking! Keep quiet in the library.
( )13. it’s a fine day. What about ?
A. to go out for a walk
B. going out for a walk
C. going out for a walking
D. to go out for walking
( )14－It’s awful today! －Yes. It’s windy and it’s .
C. to snowing
( )15. We can walk or a bus to visit the museum.
( )16－Would you like to eat dinner with me? －______________.
A. Yes, please
B. Yes, I’d love to.
C. I’d like.
D. You’re welcome